Kids will learn the necessary skills and techniques to create healthier baked goods. Get ready to have fun and enjoy a 1.5 hour lesson with Patisserie Chef Tenille, which will be instructive, hands-on and full of fun. All the ingredients, equipment, and packaging will be provided for the class.
Location: Ponsonby Community Centre- 20 Ponsonby Terrace, Ponsonby, Auckland.
Time & Dates: Saturdays at 2:00 to 3:30pm. Upcoming class dates.
Fee: $25 per student
Recommended ages: 7 to 12 years
What your child will learn:
· How to make baked goods following a recipe.
· How to work cleanly and hygienically.
· Nutritional facts about the ingredients used.
· How to use ingredients with less refined sugar for healthier baking.
What your child will get:
· Take home everything you make.
· Presentation box for goods (to gift some of the baking).
· Training from an experienced patisserie chef.
· Knowledge about food and nutrition.