Duration: 2.5 hours
Price: $50 per child
Age: 8 – 13 years
Concession: Book in two kids and receive $10 off the total bill.
Date and Time: Tuesday 21 January, 2020 – 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Join this 2.5 hour class to learn all about cupcake making, icing, and decorating.
This class includes a 15 minute afternoon tea break.
All the ingredients, equipment, and packaging will be provided for the session.
What your child will learn:
- How to make light and fluffy vanilla cupcakes.
- How to ice cupcakes using a piping bag.
- How to make fondant roses and elegant decorations.
- How to follow a recipe and work cleanly and hygienically.
What your children will get:
- Take home everything they make.
- A presentation box to gift some of the baking.
- Training from an experienced patisserie chef.
- An afternoon tea snack and drink.